The term ‘Transition Computing’, ‘Transition’, or ‘us’, “our” or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Transition Computing Ltd, whose address is Transition House, 2 Copperhouse Court, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, MK7 8NL, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms of service (the Terms) relate to your use of the website and its content provided by Transition Computing Ltd under the domain name transitioncomputing.com (‘the Website’) and its subdomains.
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and/or the website from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which we may decide. Your continued access to or use of the Website and/or the Services constitutes your acceptance of any such change and/or amendment.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator (including text, images, logos, other rich media formats being used by Transition with consent of the owner), are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
1. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Transition and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
2. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
3. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Transition. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
4. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Transition takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We charge VAT on all of our services, unless stated otherwise. VAT Registration No. GB706 1891 36
This website and its content is copyright of Transition Computing Ltd (trading as Transition) – © 1998-2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
1. you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
2. you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.