UK / Remote
Up to £45,000
February 29, 2020
Front End Developer
Location: Milton Keynes Head Office
Salary: Up to £45,000
- Team Creation – Creation, direction, and motivation of a team of developers
- Delivery – Delivering the requirements in the functional specification to the agreed deadlines.
- Sales Support – Provide project timescale and effort estimates
- Productivity – Utilisation as defined by chargeable hours on both client and firm sponsored projects.
- Quality process – Implement the agreed development quality processes and procedures.
- People Development – Provide both technical guidance and manage the staff development programme to ensure staff can develop to the best of their capabilities.
- Unit Testing – Responsible for the unit testing of an application. Definition of test plans and approach to testing.
- Quality – Adherence to required technical standards on a project-by-project basis. Responsible that software created matches provided specifications. To review code of developers via code review and feedback.
- Release Building – Responsible for the release procedures, the quality, usability and maintainability for particular projects.
- Technical Architecture – Responsible for the design, reliability & maintainability of software developed for particular projects. Responsible for the Technical Specification.
- Documentation – Ensure that all changes are documented and are stored according to company procedures. Standardise on the project documentation.
- Client relationships – Proactively develop relationships with clients that result in high levels of client satisfaction or add-on work. Building credibility and trust with clients. Responsive to client needs.
- Innovation – Demonstration of creativity in solutions that reflect either the company’s or our clients’ priorities.
- Demonstration of company values –
- Coaching – Ability to deliver constructive feedback to assist staff in developing the professional skills needed to succeed. Providing guidance to others.
- Company contribution – Development and distribution of experience and knowledge which leads to a measurable impact on building/service delivery across the company e.g. contributing to knowledge sharing/best practice, presenting at internal/external meetings, contributing to product marketing, participating and delivering training to build knowledge for self and others.
- Analytical skills – Demonstrable problem solving skills.
- Time Management – The ability to adequately manage own time and report issues quickly that will affect the ability to deliver within a particular timescale. The ability to estimate the time a task will take accurately.
- Technical Design – Ability to apply previous experience to creation of methods and the design of code structure.
- Architectural – Ability to design systems at an abstract level and to transform the initial designs / specification of a business analyst into a system design / technical specification.
- That of a Developer/Architect
- Graduate with 6+ years’ experience
If you feel that you meet the criteria for the SeniorFront End Developer role, please apply now!
Apply now by submitting your CV
This position has been filled.