Transition Computing is perfectly positioned to provide bespoke financial applications for a spectrum of businesses and service providers. Our team is adept at providing solutions that facilitate automated and accurate underwriting, helping the business to cope with large volumes of enquiries in a timely and efficient way.
By aligning your software closely with your requirements and workflow, you can speed up processing, improve accuracy and minimise risk.
Our score engine enables your best practice underwriting rules to be built into a score/policy cards. Deals are automatically graded and scored, and based on your configuration automatically accepted or rejected, or sent for manual approval. This will enable your underwriting team to focus on the marginal deals.
• Interfaces into credit agencies (e.g. Experian, Equifax)
• Includes the shape of the finance proposal and the asset in the decision process
• Provides quick responses to your brokers and customers
• Brings innovative functionality, such as PDF contracts, e-signatures and document archiving
• Implements your own scorecards and policy rules to facilitate automated and semi-automated processing
• Enables you to update scorecards and policy rules in-house to avoid expensive external updates
• Allows seamless integration with existing front end systems
• Records all the data for performance monitoring and data analysis.
Underwriting rules can be tweaked in minutes to reflect market changes. Automating rejections and acceptance reduce the overall turnaround times.
Transition is a low-risk software development company with more than 20 years’ experience in delivering a range of financial software solutions, from complete quotation portals and underwriting systems to support with existing applications.
Transition’s directors are from the leasing industry themselves, having spent several years at Mercedes-Benz Finance in senior roles. Due to our understanding of financial services market, we are positioned to provide tailored and scalable solutions that deliver the functionality you need.
Whether you are an captive, prime or subprime lender, not only we can speak your language, we also understand the business and legal environment you work in.
We have built several finance portals for some of the leading players in the market:
• Private and Commercial Finance Group: Quotation and Underwriting, Risk based pricing, Interface to Experian, Asset Finance solutions
• Bibby Financial Services: Quotation and Scorecards, Equifax interface
• RCI Finance (finance for Nissan and Renault vehicles): Underwriting platform, Prime finance, Equifax interface
• Dell Finance (CIT): interface to several credit agencies
Transition has already rolled out financial software for a number of prominent global and national brands. If you are to minimise risk and disruption, reduce operational and integration costs while enhance functionality of your system, contact us today and find out how our expert developers can help.