17 May Sales & Marketing Graduate
We are now recruiting a dynamic and prosperous Sales and Marketing Graduate to generate business development through sales and marketing techniques under supportive management.
Consequently the tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Investigative market research to identify new business opportunities and set marketing objectives;
- Making initial contact with potential clients and developing business relationships;
- Establishing new customers via telesales and other direct methods;
- Prospecting and presenting to current clients alongside the Directors;
- The conception and planning of marketing campaigns;
- Marketing-related administration such as managing the production of marketing materials;
- Compiling, segmenting and developing data selection to support marketing and sales campaigns.
The role will provide access to prominent corporate clients and you will subsequently need to possess excellent communication and analytical skills. You must also be confident, amiable and discreet in all your dealings, self-driven and enthusiastic with the ability to multi-task. The successful candidates will also need to demonstrate a client-oriented outlook; a requirement to be polite, responsive and persistent, and be an excellent team player; both departmentally and cross-functionally.